HR Manager Development Program
Work schedule: full time
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is just for you!
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
Our newly designed Managerial Development Program provides you a great opportunity to join our best-in-class Human Resources organization for 12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (HR Manager - upon successful completion of the program).
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
From Day 1 you will be responsible for co-leading one of the areas within P&G HR department such as: recruitment, leadership development, HR Business Partnership. You will learn how to connect business goals with right supporting HR strategies, accelerate business performance through improved employee engagement and how to develop your own business and people leadership skills. Moreover, you will see in action some of the best HR practices and processes. Within your assignment you will have a chance to work together with business executives in HR and other P&G functions across the Central Europe region.
This program will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which – provided the Traineeship is successful - will help you to succeed long-term within P&G.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will give you specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- The opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon successful completion of the program
- Space to succeed and fail (which means learn a lot) being a part of an exceptional HR team
- Have fun, taking part in many initiatives, integration events and team building activities during your time at P&G.
- Are students of 3rd year BA or 4th, 5th year MA up to 12 months after graduation
- Have a demonstrable track record of successfully handling initiatives as a leader (for example in student’s organization)
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into global challenges with us?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: