BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Key Account Manager - Electro Category
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced ambitious Key Account Manager with a real passion for business, who wants to work for one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world and enable the business to drive positive sales growth results.
The role focuses on building company sales via creating demand for our Electro category products (Braun and Oral-B) through achieving competitive advantage of sales fundamentals (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Merchandising) and promotion/features activities in all retail outlets of your customers in a cost-effective way.
With us you will:
- Create and develop Customer’s Business Plans, lead year-end negotiations
- Develop, sell and evaluate with the Customer the Joint Business Plans to deliver sales critical metrics
- Lead your portfolio to use trade funds to achieve sustainable volume and value growth
- Demonstrate Customer’s specifics knowledge for reliable input to P&G initiative planning
- Lead the deployment of multifunctional resources and funds against clearly defined Customer-specific value creation and in-store presence opportunities
- Operational work related to day-to-day business (i.e. volume forecasting, customer reports, budgets management etc.)
- Analyze and recommend new ideas on how to improve sales in given category
- Build collaborative business relationship with internal and external partners
- Proven success as a Key Account Manager ideally in an electro channel environment
- Attitude of continuously striving for excellence, and ability to take calculated risk to achieve superior results
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, together with ability to influence others
- Agility to provide clear direction to sales team to drive the best in-store execution
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and driving license
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (written and spoken)
What we Offer:
- Continuous development based on assignment and client’s changes, including possibility of international assignment
- Broad, end-to-end ownership of crucial area of business
- Career path which combined both: trade marketing and account management
- Multicultural and international work environment and English as a leading business language
- Real impact on creating consumer trends
- Competitive salary and benefits program (life insurance, PG stock options, cafeteria, company car and parking)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility of people management (mid term perspective)
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs at Procter and Gamble - internships, vacancies and careers | P&G Careers
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.