Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Assurance Manager
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Regulatory activities (RA) to obtain and maintain Marketing Authorizations (MAs) for medicinal products and other authorizations for non-medicinal products (e.g. medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics etc) in full compliance with national and European regulations and technical standards as well as internal Corporate Standard Operating Procedures and Processes.
Technical leadership on scientific and medical activities to ensure full compliance of advertising and promotional materials to relevant regulations and guidelines and to help drive business via consumers and Healthcare Professionals. Contribute to develop and implement scientific dissemination plans consistent with brand strategies.
“Do something that matters”.
· Assume the role of GDP Responsible Person for the MAH in Hungary
· Represent MAH in front of the Hungary Regulatory Authorities.
· Be permanently and continuously available to the regulatory authorities and to the Marketing Authorization Holder (e.g. in a local inspection situation)
· Implementation and management / improvement of the quality management system
· Ensuring compliance of products and processes with local requirements
· Maintain a training system and Training of local employees on Personal Health Care requirements
· Reviewing and Aligning QATA’s with contract manufacturers and the PHC International Business
· Report quality incidents and assess, make decision on Quality defects with Sector QA
· Executing monthly reviews with distributors
· Check/comment on APQRs yearly for concerned products
· Oversight of complaints for concerned products – SPOC for country as needed
· Host inspection when needed
· Counterfeit / recall / theft contact
· Responsible for reviewing, approving of pharma product artwork.
· SPOC for pharma product sampling and lab analysis if needed
· Maintain retention samples as per requirements.
· Maintain archives of all records, samples, QA release, other documentation.
· Keep track of landscape GMP, regulatory other changes or updates then assess for implementation. Link to global GMP intelligence
· Monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators or measures (KPIs) as and when required.
·Minimum 2 years quality assurance experience in similar environment (in a pharmacy or wholesale activities - essential)
oQuality Control (desirable)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: