BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales force effectiveness manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G Health has one of the broadest geographic footprints in the consumer health care market globally. We are looking for a passionate Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to owing the process and to work in cooperation with Sales operation and representing the Commercial Excellence function, taking active part in strategy discussions for some of our well-known brands as with Nasivin, Wick, Femibion, D-Vion, Cebion, Vigantol or Flexagil.
With us you will:
- Ensure strong team cohesion and performance via stabilizing and further developing effectiveness and efficiency of the Field Sales Team. Representing the company culture values effectively, role model in analytics and Consumer Health business understanding, inspiring others, and promotes curiosity for long-term learning, innovation, and growth.
- Implement standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs for Field Force teams.
- Develop, upgrade, and monitor Field Force incentive systems. Aligning strategic company and objectives with sales and promotion plans and incentive schemes, implements local and regional performance monitoring dashboards.
- Setting up a roadmap to develop an insight driven organization. Driving the detailed generation of insights for P&G Health and generating recommendations for the business.
- Manage commercial relevant business systems in close collaboration with IT and other relevant functions. Securing high-quality availability and access to customer and business data for management and Field Force, improving data integration of different systems and optimize data reports and utilization.
Apply if you have:
- University degree in business administration or comparable studies
- Proficient Hungarian and English both written and spoken
- Background in Data Analytics and pharmaceuticals industry
- Strong analytical, presentation skills and high learning agility (profound skills in market and competitor analysis)
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Teamwork, collaborative attitude
- Advanced level of Excel and Power Point
What we Offer:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (pension, ISOP, life insurance, PG stock options)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways with our Personal Health Care business unit and its brands, we help patients as focus. Our brands are leading one in their segments. We have registered OTCs and Food Supplements. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: