Scientist in Regulatory Department in Budapest, Hungary
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 70 countries, more than 65 billion US$ in revenues. P&G is focusing on 10 product categories with about 65 brands, such as Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, and Pantene®
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
The work you do every day in GPS (Global Product Stewardship) provides a competitive advantage to the Company. We are providing dedicated regulatory strategy and compliance support essential at the global, regional and country level. Our industry-leading innovations in safety enable and accelerate technology development and enhance our external credibility and influence.
GPS Mission: We are trusted partners in building and protecting P&G business and corporate reputation by ensuring our ingredients, products and packages are safe and perceived as safe, in regulatory compliance and delivering against our global sustainability vision.
The job scope:
As a Scientist, you will manage:
· Overall product regulatory compliance
· Product-related technical issues and crises, including adverse health effects
· Influence existing and developing regulations in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
· Ensure full compliance of all products and marketing/sales activities with national regulatory requirements, including but not limited to advertising, packaging and communications, and import/export procedures.
· Develop and maintain thorough, up-to-date understanding of the Hungarian and EU regulatory landscape. Provide early input to multifunctional team on Global R&D initiatives and plans.
· Plan and timely complete all compliance actions with excellence.
· Ensure that all product technical files contain up to date information. Represent P&G in market audits, when required.
· Work with regulatory authorities to influence new regulations and create a strong network of contacts with regulatory authorities and industry/ business associations.
· Prevent and manage regulatory issues and/or crises. Work with regulatory authorities and local & regional teams to develop plans to manage issues.
· Develop strong relationships with key influencers from the scientific, professional, academic and regulatory communities.
· Ensure that all activities fully comply with departmental and Company SOPs
· - Externally: National and local regulatory authorities, scientists, medical professionals, and Industry Associations, NGO’s.
· - Internally: All Central Europe Selling & Market Operations Functions including General Manager, Regional & Global GPS, Research & Development contacts and Global Business Units
Who we are looking for:
·Young scientists with BSc degree in the field of Life Science: Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Chemistry, etc. or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines (Masters or PhD degree not mandatory but desirable)
·Work experience up to 4 years not mandatory but desirable
·Experience in FMCG regulatory field not mandatory but desirable
·Ability to interpret data from different scientific disciplines and technical functions (e.g., Regulatory, Safety, Product Development, Product Research) to develop creative Regulatory Compliance strategies for the product portfolio in Hungary and Central Europe.
·Strong leadership skills, analytical thinking and collaboration & communication skills
·Hungarian and English fluency (other Central European languages not mandatory but desirable)
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: