Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators on the market and as of 2015 P&G is part of the Gartner’s Top Supply Chain Leaders category, Global Supply Chain Masters, which recognizes the accomplishments and capabilities of long-term global leaders.
We build value in the supply network every single day. We are unusually positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a diverse environment whilst developing your business expertise to drive improvements in our services, processes and standards. Applying your advanced analytical skills and in-depth knowledge you will help us overcome problems and generate real solutions.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for the planning and execution of daily and weekly processes in the Market Planning team
- Working collaboratively both Internally and externally with various stakeholders to ensure smooth product flow, This may include planning teams, warehouses, customers.
- Identifying and resolving potential issues (i.e. capacity, product availability)
- Continuously drive improvement in work processes and KPIs
Apply if you have:
- Previous, proven experience in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Ability to fluently communicate in English
- Intermediate excel experience (at least at the level of pivot tables)
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning. Dynamic and encouraging work environment.
At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: