BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Argentina Talent Leader
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you!
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources, leading the talent organization for Argentina.
As a Talent Senior manager, We are counting on you to be a Talent Advisor as you apply industry & recruiting knowledge to translate the enterprise and business strategy while crafting the talent priorities. You will manage fields from Talent Acquisition to Talent Development and Talent Management, owning the end-to-end process from attracting, selecting, hiring, onboarding, and developing P&Gs greatest asset: PEOPLE.
Within this role you will be responsible of research, develop, and implement effective recruiting, sourcing and communication strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for P&G. The selected candidate will be responsible for the full recruiting life cycle liaising with Hiring Managers, HRBPs and Talent Leaders to drive an outstanding recruiting strategy.
We are looking for hard-working and driven individuals who can:
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs for a variety of positions including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration, and referrals.
- Serve as a strategic Talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with business leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acuity, market knowledge, and a strong network for some of the high-level niche positions.
- Develop, plan and implement world in class talent development capability programs to Enhance People's impact on the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and HR BAMs during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, start dates, and other pertinent topic.
- Proactive pipeline creation & nurturing.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesfromDay1 – You will start working for key service strategies for all our organizations from the beginning.
- Recognizedstateofthe HR skills – We will constantly help you improve your HR Management knowledge and Managerial abilities.
- Continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and encouraging atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a confirmed ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and standard methodologies applicable to hiring and recruitment
- An ability to push business partners to think differently, standing your ground when needed, but prioritizing relationships while doing so.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Exposure to handling ATS – ideally Workday
- Proven verbal and writing English communication skills
- A minimum required Bachelors’ Degree is required
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: