BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digital Strategy Senior Manager
If you are a digital expert with passion for technology, you are analytical, business owner, have a data-driven mindset and you have experience working in digital media, but mostly you have what it takes to accelerate growth in a very challenging environment, this is your opportunity to join our Digital In-house team working with one of the strongest portfolios of worldwide leader brands and initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth. We are growing really fast, and we want you to be part of it! Register and join our team at our general office in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
We are offering a Digital Strategy Senior Manager position within our digital in-house structure, one of a kind worldwide! As a Digital Strategy Leader, you’ll have the responsibility to ensure the planning of the full funnel digital brand campaigns across vehicles (ivideo, search, social media, programmatic, etc) on time and in line with internal controls, constantly looking for efficiencies and synergies across touchpoints with consumers. You’ll be responsible of bringing innovation to the plans, staying in touch with digital industry, assessing consumer & competitive trends.
In This Role You Will
- Design best in class strategic digital plans to achieve brands’ business objectives, constantly looking for efficiencies, ensuring alliances between online & offline vehicles (as well as with other teams such as trial or sales) and within digital mix.
- Work together with multiple functions (brands, design, trial, data, consumer market knowledge, sales, etc) & partners (such as Google & Facebook) looking for harmonies and delivering a consumer-centric data strategy.
- Track digital plans’ execution: objectives delivered on-time & quality.
- Bring innovation by staying in touch with digital industry trends.
- Understand basic consumer data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
- Assess consumer & competitive trends.
- Ensure a business owner mindset, doing things right, tracking budget committed, staying in sync with internal controls.
If you are looking to constantly challenge yourself, working in a highly innovative and fast developing industry as digital media within a digital in-house structure, this is your opportunity!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for the very best mind to work with us: a professional that leads and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make decisions, working effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
Meaningful work from day one
You will participate in the construction, care and protection of the reputation of P&G brands by building a variety of strong and trustworthy relationships, being in contact with social media networks and multiple environments.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of communications through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Required: Provable digital planning expertise career. Key digital performance indicators knowledge.
- Skills & Qualifications Required: Critical Thinking, Accountability, Independency, Organized, Curiosity, Proactivity, Analytical, Growth Mentality, Good Presentation Skills, Advanced English.
- Software, Equipment and Tools: Microsoft Office Package. Digital Planning Platforms such as Comscore; Facebook Campaign Planner, Google Reach Planner, etc. Buying Platforms understanding such as Google Adwords or DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Demand Side Platform, etc.
- Preferable: Digital campaigns’ execution expertise (campaigns’ set up, optimization & reporting). Experience working with CPG companies is highly appreciated.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: