BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Media Data Analyst
Responsible for leveraging advanced analytics and data to deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc.). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, answers and anticipates critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts. Responsible for increased scope of business and driving analytic programs across a business while able to work independently.
IT Data Analyst, Analytics & Insights
As a Data Analyst at P&G, you are a business leader from day one: you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to convert insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex outputs or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be the primary evangelist in P&G for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you anticipate what will happen, not just reflect on the past. Business expertise, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in your place in a multi-functional leadership team. Your responsibilities are innovative, exciting, and business focused. Being a P&G Data Analyst professional means belonging to an award-winning global Data & Analytics community that operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines. You will also have opportunity to partner and learn with other leading-edge data, systems and analytics companies globally.
You will deliver insights across several business domains (marketing, sales, supply chain, etc.) with a combination of modelling/analytical skills, data management and business insight. You will anticipate and tackle multimillion-dollar business problems and opportunities to transform the way P&G does business. You will use data visualization, and analytic tools to create the business building insights in mountains of data.
To qualify, you must have:
- Completed Bachelor degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include (but not limited to): Business/Management Information Systems, Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Software Development, Operations Research, and Statistics
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which influence others
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn and master new tools/programming languages quickly
- Comfort with ambiguous scenarios and possess strong problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong leadership skills (envisioning, empowering, influencing)
- Additional expertise on the following areas are required:
- 3 - 5 experience in the discipline of Data Analytics
- Programming: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- Data ecosystems: Hadoop, Data Bricks, Spark, MapReduce, Hive
- Data Visualization tools: Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI
- Data transformation tools: such as Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: