BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G Medical Representative
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
As a P&G Medical Representative, you will:
- Delivers sales goals by delivering with excellence the executional targets in their defined geographical area(s).: (CABA & GBA)
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of both sell in and sell out via appropriate influence of proven Healthcare KPI’s according to market need (distribution, visibility, recommendation and/or prescribing, reach).
- Responsible for excellence in understanding healthcare regulations, categories and needs of healthcare professionals in their portfolio. Maximally focused on customers/in the field.
- Responsible for ensuring strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Dental Schools and Institutions
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Medical Detailing Sales Rep visits (face to face or virtual) ~9-11 HCP´s per day.
- They must find through the sales call model, the need behind the need of doctors/pharmacists, influencing HCPs through medical detailing.
- Deep product knowledge and clinical evidence management is required to be in front of professionals.
- Effective communication and persuasive skills
- Digital fluency (Proficient level)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: