BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales Junior Manager
Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in creating and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Representative you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Responsible for delivering business results and critical metrics (Sell in, Sell out, calls, assortment, coverage)
- Lead, train and form sales teams through training and field sessions
- Raise relevant market information and activities of the competition
- Ensure the distribution of the P&G Power SKUs throughout the assigned geographical territory
- Focus on creating relationships of collaboration and growth with the main partners (distributor, indirect customers, agencies)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
If you're a good fit you:
- Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis
- Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Have a Bachelor Degree, in any major
- Have excellent english skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: