Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply - Project Engineering Manager - Automations
Overview of the job
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity? Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. In this fast-paced, ever-changing and hyper-connected world we live in, Engineering plays a crucial role in delivering future-focused solutions that can help drive P&G’s promise to serve more consumers better than out best competitor in every category and every country where we choose to compete. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As an Automation Project Management Engineer, you develop innovative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient manufacturing and production systems. Be able to demonstrate your skills and passion for mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to create industrial solutions to enable efficient production!
You will report directly to the Plant Engineering Leader and will be based in P&G Cabuyao Manufacturing Plant as part of the Engineering department.
You will be working in a diverse team of Engineering Project Managers and Technical Experts who are engaged, capable and are masters in their own business units and systems. In Engineering, we build the future. We explore and expand what's possible and innovate how to apply it to what’s needed. We are intensely curious and are passionate about making the future even better than the present in everything that we touch.
How Success Looks Like
- Create new value for the business by making non-intuitive connections between what’s needed and what’s possible
- Eliminate losses in the end to end supply chain and increase profits by gaining deep understanding of the business and developing timely and affordable solutions.
- Accelerated talent and leadership development driven by the plurality of Engineering assignments, giving opportunities to work innovation and delivery roles with internal and external business partners. Broadening assignments in adjacent areas are used to further develop our Engineering Leaders.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment and automations in collaboration with suppliers;
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
- Work towards completion automation projects within time, cost and quality
- Lead new equipment/automation start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams;
- Tackle equipment/automation problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Drive digital and automations capability for the people to support the growth of the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering
- Fresh graduate or experienced in project management and robotics.
- Highly-independent individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Practical experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders and partners
- Proficiency in problem solving and can anticipate multiple scenarios.
- Capability to develop and lead multi-functional project plans through key program achievements.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: