Begin a meaningful career right here
QA Laboratory Chemist
Overview of the Job
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teamplayers who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
P&G Cabuyao Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Filipinos, like Ariel, Tide, Safeguard, Whisper, Pampers, Joy and Downy.
Assuring the P&G Quality Promise, every day” Superior Quality is one of the key reasons over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year. QA builds best-in-class quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise - “Quality our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.” Our QA professionals are indispensable business partners dedicated to driving the integrity of our products end-to-end; assuring an exceptional consumer experience at the store shelf and in use.
You will define quality requirements and assure we’re designing in and delivering against product and market compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection. A career in QA builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple geographies, businesses and regulatory environments, and depth of expertise in critical QA work processes such as chemical analysis, stability, validation, specifications, and auditing.
Therole reports to the department leader or lab manager. You will be working together with a team within the department to drive compliance and standards.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Maintain high levels of quality control and quality assurance for the certification testing of finished products
- Use Analytical techniques to verify that products tested meet quality specification
- Provide technical support to operations units through problem solving
- Perform quality investigations with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action)
- Maintain ISO 9001 and other quality system requirements relating to data generation, customer satisfaction and service commitments
What Success Looks like
- You must be capable to work under pressure, business oriented and love to work in teams
- You must operate with good discipline, innovation mentality and must be willing to succeed with the team
- Demonstrates leadership, with an ability and authority to be capable of implementing change where needed.
- Must be a LICENSED Chemist with a degree in BS Chemistry
- With 1-3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required (open to Fresh Graduates)
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good speaking and written command of English
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: