Associate Legal Counsel - P&G Egypt
Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?
You will assure its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
What will I do?
As a Associate Legal Counsel with Procter & Gamble, your responsibilities would typically include front line responsibilities for the legal affairs of one of the business units, or in one of its legal specialty areas such as labor and employment law. Depending on assignment, it is likely to mean being responsible for negotiating contract issues, negotiating with governmental and non-governmental agencies, managing litigation, working on an acquisition or divestiture, and coordinating with other key functions in the Company on highly-publicized issues. In short, new P&G lawyers work in a meaningful, hands-on environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding analytical skills.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on real project from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular- mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will provide legal support across multiple legal entities
- You will make recommendations for clients across the business, which includes contracts, labor issues, anti-trust, pricing, promotional activities, consumer protection, and stewardship.
- You will advise on corporate compliance – local laws, and company policies.
- You will be a consultant on privacy, cybersecurity, and IT laws and guidelines.
- You will review and negotiating a broad range of contracts, including distribution (key focus area), purchase, promotions, talent, media, IP, and agency agreements.
- Your will handle outside counsel on litigation; focus on brand protection, IP, customs, and labor matters.
- Deliver trainings on anti-bribery, anti-trust, privacy, digital, marketing, IP, labor laws and policies across the organization and plants.
- Work on strategic projects as part a cross-functional project team.
- Keep up to date on relevant changes in laws, with occasional external engagement.
If you want to join us:
- You are a top talent and qualified lawyer with 2-4 years PQE working experience
- Your passion in Legal and are qualified as a lawyer in at least one jurisdiction
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment
- You have a corporate/commercial background or in-house corporate experience is a plus
- You are English & Arabic proficient
- You love solving problems and have analytical skills + oriented mindset especially during issues
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Your ability to lead sites remotely
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: