Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Occupational Nurse
P&G is looking for an occupational, dynamic nurse, with passion and the necessary knowledge to collaborate and contribute within our medical organization and leadership teams, at the same time that makes our team lives a safe and healthy work experience.
We believe it is deeply important that our employees are doing their best and build a valuable and meaningful workplace to them. We want to give you the opportunity to help us expand our services for employee well-being as we adopt new avenues to build a positive impact and help them bring out their best. Do you want to be part of this challenge?
As the Occupational Health Nurse, your primary responsibility will be providing comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of P&G Philippines.
You will be a medical resource and consultant to a diverse group of organizations and functions that will guarantee medical priorities, mission, and vision are understood also you will have the opportunity of oversight of the Health Promotion Programs.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in large multi-functional teams collaboratively.
- Demonstrating knowledge in the domain to strategize, align, rally support, deploy and track health and wellbeing program in line with business strategy and health systems goals.
- Working with country and regional medical teams to align country company strategy on health and wellness with regional and global strategy.
- Would have the responsibility to deploy and execute the company’s health and wellbeing agenda, as per internal standards and ensure compliance.
- Ability to work with Safety department and drive common goals.
- Should be able to influence without authority.
- Has good knowledge of Occupational Health Systems and Health Promotion.
- Knows the Occupational Health and Wellbeing expectations both in manufacturing and corporate environment.
- Ability to analyze health data and statistics, evaluate trends and make recommendation to management team on corrective and preventive course of action.
- Has basic understanding of Safety and environmental medicine.
- Has deep understanding in the Occupational Safety and Health Legislation for the country.
- Basic understanding of Health Benefits of Medical insurance.
- Provide medical consultation and guidance.
- Ability to work with country healthcare providers and drive support and value for the organization in hour of medical need.
- Return to Work analysis and job accommodation recommendation knowledge.
- Expertise in emergency management, medical crisis management and preparedness capability.
- Good knowledge of workplace hazards identification, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Has a personal drive to promote health and wellbeing.
Who are we looking for?
- Years of experience- at least 3 years of Occupational health experience
- Qualification- BS Nursing
- Work Experience- Preferably an Individual who has worked as Occupational Health and/or Health Promotions leader for a multinational organization
- Responsibility area: Occupational Health and Wellbeing for Corporate Office and Manufacturing. Pillar member of HR team.
- Basic Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and local language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft collaboration and office tools.
- Learning agility.
- Presentation skills.
- Reapplication and benchmarking skills.
- Creative outlook.
- Daily learning and training with the possibilities of a long-term and international career.
- Challenging projects with an impact on the business.
- Environment and multifunctional collaboration.
- Developing programs passionate about your personal and professional skills.
- Flextime work.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Downy® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we would like to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: