Site E2E Operations & IT Stewardship Leader – Brantford Distribution Centre
P&G products are enjoyed around the globe nearly 5 billion times a day. With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands like Pampers®, Tide®, Always®, Pantene®, Bounty®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Old Spice®, and Braun®, we focus on improving lives through our people & products.
We have been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 12 of the past 13 years. Other recent Canadian accolades include Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Global awards include being listed among the World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World’s Most Attractive Employers (Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
Information technology professionals at P&G specialize in using technology to help drive business decisions and improve business processes. We live and breathe technology and understand P&G’s business which positions us as key players in delivering key strategies for getting our products to more consumers in Canada and around the world.
What can you expect if you are selected?
From day one, you will lead the delivery of real projects using the latest technology to solve business problems. You will collaborate with a team of talented technology and business specialists on a day to day basis to produce extraordinary results impacting the business, while learning in a challenging and rewarding environment.
What is the role exactly?
You will act as the IT operations leader for the Brantford Distribution Centre, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to ensure that the distribution centre’s systems are always up and running so that there are minimum interruptions to shipping. You have accountability over the site’s IT infrastructure and will be challenged with the responsibility of:
· Ensuring operational excellence (always on) IT Infrastructure and Networking
· Ensuring that IT issues are promptly and systemically resolved
· Managing the IT Continuity plan to avoid unplanned downtime
· Ensuring compliance to cybersecurity, vulnerability and information security standards
Who are we looking for?
- You want to understand both the technical aspects of advanced information systems and support business processes they encompass
- You are keen on developing your Project Management capabilities and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- You are flexible and passionate about continually improving your knowledge and technical skills
- You possess excellent leadership, communication and analytical skills
- You have a proven track record of leadership and success
- You thrive in both a team environment and autonomously
- You have a good understanding of IT infrastructure (e.g. NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing) and Cyber security
- ITIL Foundations certification is an asset for this role
- Located at our Canadian Distribution Centre in Brantford, Ontario
- When you apply, please copy/paste your resume to your online application
- We do not require a cover letter or transcripts
- If your skills match our requirements, we will ask you to complete two online assessments. Please complete these assessments as soon as possible as we will be screening resumes on a rolling basis.
If you require a medical or disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: