Begin a meaningful career right here
Assistant Brand Manager - HairCare
Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G Hair Care are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to lead the portfolio of Hair Care brands across Europe. This role will lead consumer understanding, develop digitally led brand building plans and lead innovation from idea to execution. Your leadership and expertise will help consumers try our brands and ultimately grow the business.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Lead consumer understanding and develop product/packaging/communication plans to meet identified needs
- Lead ongoing market and brand analysis, to develop and evaluate brand strategies
- Will be working on new brand activation projects
- Collaborate on communication and design with external agencies
- Lead campaign briefs and execute brand campaigns (video, digital, in-store, PR, CRM)
- Lead"hands on"digital/eCommerce work for your portfolio of brands
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- 3-5 years Brand/Marketing experience in a FMCG company
- Completed a business-related degree in the last 5 years
- Fluent English, other European languages is a plus
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Strong digital skills ideally experience in running digital campaigns
- Passion for being an Entrepreneur and making things happen
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Comfortable with a Geneva base
- Comfortable with regular European travel
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: