Future Female Leaders in Finance - Get Your Internship In One Day
In one single day you will:
Interact and meet with our leaders who will share with you their experience, complete the selection process and get confirmation for a paid internship at the end of the day.
Where: our European headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland
How: The process has 3 steps, with specific deadlines along the way. First, you apply online and take the assessment. This needs to be done by April 20th. In a second step, we invite you for a skype interview before May 4th. Upon successful completion of both, we will invite you by May 8th to our on-site event which will take place on May 29th.
More about this opportunity
Do you want to drive shareholder value as the CFO of your business? Are you a creative individual with an analytical mind-set?
Are you ready to gain real work experience in the European Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As an intern, you will have individual responsibility for impactful business projects and you play a pivotal role by closely working and influencing our business partners and senior leaders in the development of P&G’s strategy.
- Analyzing competitors activities and initiatives to refine business strategies
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a product initiative
- Analyzing and optimizing expenses or cash (marketing/advertising expenses, promotional budget, cost of goods)
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
We are looking for:
- University undergrads / graduate with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Benefits:- Housing support: we provide you with a furnished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.- Competitive compensation
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: