Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Business Account Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Account Manager to partner our business leaders and drive strategic growth across Procter & Gamble, a company that lives its values. You will benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organisation to perform at their peak. You will connect our people to P&G’s purpose to they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Have meaningful and exciting projects from Day One in a truly international and multi-functional environment
- You will be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- 5-8 years of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role
- Experience within a matrix organisation with multi business units and locations
- Degree educated
- You enjoy a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment
- Your fantastic interpersonal skills are able to persuade, influence and adapt to different situations and individuals
- You love solving and analysing problems and building creative solutions
- You know how to lead, set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You are able to work autonomously and demonstrate outstanding capacity to be agile and flexible in your daily work
- You have fluent English Language skills
- Comfortable with a Geneva base
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: