Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Purchasing Manager in Geneva - Switzerland (m/f)
- Develop extensive market knowledge and deep understanding of the assigned industry.
- Elaborate sourcing strategies to increase our innovation pipeline, drive cost savings and influence industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiate best-value deals with the right suppliers to meet the Company's business need.
- Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams.
- Constantly look for new technologies, and recommend innovative solutions and providers to your internal business partners.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver outstanding results.
- Build a sustainable supply base for the World to become a better place.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
- Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business.
- Maximum 3 years of work experience
- Real passion for learning and applying skills to deliver business results.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to connect the dots.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- A meaningful job in a very dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment.
- "Vibrant Living" offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible.
- Just apply via clicking the button below.
- Have your CV in English ready to attach.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: