Begin a meaningful career right here
Media & Analytics Manager- Consumer & Market Knowledge
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
“Do something that matters”.
- You will use your boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and robust research
- You will ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution
- You will work with big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to shape P&G business strategies
- You will transform complex data into meaningful and clear insight to drive actions with key stakeholders
- You will craft P&G’s future digital advertising
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Media Analyst in ideally a Media Agency, Market Research Agency or Media Publisher.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources
- Proven experience of deriving actionable media insights
- Proven experience of influencing key stakeholders with media insight recommendations
- Previously operating successfully in a cross-functional team
- Key attributes will be creative, innovative, initiative, and strong negotiating skills
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: