Begin a meaningful career right here
Digital Marketing eCommerce - Manager
- Mandatory, Digital/eCommerce Platform Expertise. Campaigns’ planning, set up, optimization & reporting.
- Preferable, Experience working with travel and electro companies is highly appreciated.
Software, Equipment and Tools
- Mandatory, Microsoft Office Package. Digital Buying Platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, DSP, etc. Tagging tools as Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Preferable, Adserving & Audit Tools’ management (Sizmek, MOAT, Comscore)
- Ensure perfection in eCommerce campaigns executions focused on performance, lead end to end process (align with timings) & achieve briefed objectives (conversion rate, cost per acquisition, return on investment)
- Strategic planning. Constantly look for efficiencies and ensure alignments between i-media vehicles. Always on test & learn mindset. Share conclusions and recommendations on best and worst performing media vehicles & creatives to drive acquisition, conversion, retention.
- Act as bridge builders between marketing and sales to meet business needs.
- eCommerce Strategic Point of Contact with Customers. Responsible of closing and growing eCommerce plans & data sharing agreements with them. Related to the latter, he/she should have the capability to tag e-retailer platforms and strategically work with online shoppers audiences to optimize campaigns towards conversion.
- Automatize as much as possible the media investment choices optimization based on the agreed CAC/LTV
- Connect externally to get in touch with industry trends.
- Work together with Marketing Technologist to enable deliver a consumer-centric data strategy, building online shoppers audiences to foster the Data Management Platform. Understand basic data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
- Special projects TBD related to innovation, IT, data mining, etc.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, medical check up)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Accountable, Independent, Organized, Curious, Hardworking, Analytical, Presentation skills, Advanced English
- Approximately ~3 years of experience.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: