Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Buenos Aires
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met?
All our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
Are you ready to be an awesome Regulatory Affairs Coordinator?
• Developing assessments and strategies in support of current business and new product initiatives. You will monitor regulations/standards and the competitive landscape and purposefully advise on future action with regard to opportunities or threats.
• Ensuring that we follow all meaningful regulations and laws where our products delight consumers.
• Perform the necessary regulatory strategy and local execution to get Boards of Health approvals for the products commercialized.
• You will be the single point of accountability with Regional and Local regulatory teams to handle products registration process: Regulatory classification, Dossier assembly, Submissions and Registration Tracking across the respective markets
• You will track all submission and approvals, co-ordinate the preparation and conduct the review of responses to questions raised by the regulatory authorities.
• You'll ought to ensure maintenance of all registered and marketed products in compliance with national regulatory requirements.
What we offer you:
• A managerial full-time position.
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every single day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills
• Competitive salary and a benefit package.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications required for this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy. Pharmacist degree is required
• +3 / -5 years of regulatory experience, preferably in OTC areas
• Experience in registration of products in Argentina
• Understanding of the pharmaceutical environment, regulatory affairs, procedures and requirements
• Excellent understanding and execution of GMP and BPL.
• Experience with OTC in Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
Just so you know:
• This job is located in Buenos Aires.
• We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
• You will have meaningful projects from day 1 in the company under guidance of experienced managers, ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates, training program to further master your hard and soft skills and broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic and intercultural environment.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
• Advanced English.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: