Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Account Executive with experience
Are you looking to join a world-class sales team? Are you highly motivated and do you have sales experience? We need you to execute business plans with excellence while developing collaborative customer partnerships. As a Sales Account Executive:
- You will work to set up the P&G brands to be best in their category by driving retailer growth and will have the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead joint value for both companies.
- You will create and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions.
- You will also have the opportunity to lead in a world-class and complex organization. As part of one of the world’s best sales management programs, you will derive insights from data to create winning sales propositions to a wide variety of customers.
- You will manage and improve distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising. You will need to develop productive, working relationships with key customer contacts and well ideal business plans.
- You will be expected to leverage consumer insights, by using analytical tools and data systems, in the development of Joint Business Plans and new departmental and category insights.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
- We are located in Munro, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, Gym, flexibility schedule & more.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- University Degree (from any field).
- Experience in Sales.
- Fluency (level B2 or above) in English language.
- Elegible to work in Argentina.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: