Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Administrative with Experience
P&G is looking for Sales Administrative role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders, in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? If you have validated operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
As Sales Administrative you will:
- Develop and support execution of reports and ensure timely processes' execution.
- Identify potential opportunities and explore new plans for making savings projects.
- Maintain current tracking reports.
- Ensure process on time compliance.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Excel Proficiency
What we offer you:
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with outstanding managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® . The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll also have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, strong communication skills and Leadership Capabilities, are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Qualifications required for this role:
- Eligible to work in Argentina.
- College graduated (any major).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities, develop reports, support sales and payment areas.
- Proficient in Excel (Macros) & Microsoft Office package.
- A well-adapted, detailed person and interpersonal skills.
- Basic data analyst.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: