Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain - Logistics Manager
Do you want to become a Logistics Manager in a world's leadin company?
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
Our Logistics Manager work with cross-functions for creating the innovative solutions for the best in Class Service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for Organization;
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design;
- Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity;
- Building SNO Organizational capability.
What we offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we desire to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at Procter & Gamble starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree);
- Relevant logistics experience is desire but not mandatory
- Fluent English speaker (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to operate with discipline;
- Great teammate who promotes a positive attitude
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: