Begin a meaningful career right here
Meaningful work from day one:
We offer an internship program where you will develop your abilities in the Communications area, representing our brands to many outside partners such as legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations and non–government organizations.
- Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– You will have total ownership from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects.
- Continuousmentorship– We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a communications intern you will be in charge of the design, coordination and execution of social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities. Also, you will support internal and external corporate communication. In addition, you'll give with the control and development of relationship plans with influencers (journalists, media, opinion leaders, among others).
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We focus on development
Some of our benefits are
- We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
- You will join our dynamic communication teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand Management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
- Attractive monetary reward and flexible schedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
What are we looking for?
We need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university or planning on graduate by 2020 or 2021.
- We’re looking for a Communications Major student.
- We would like you to have intermediate English level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
Just so you know:
- Everyone in process willreceiveconsiderationforemploymentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: