BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
HR & Comms Intern (Graduation Date 2023-2024)
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our Caracas Offices.
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments! We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
How success looks like
- You will be in charge of the design, coordination and execution of social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities.
- You will support internal and external corporate communication.
- You'll have control and development of relationship plans with influencers (journalists, media, opinion leaders, among others).
Responsibilities of the role
HR and Communications interns in P&G are responsible for building people and leadership capabilities, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. As HR and Communications Intern you will get a project in one of core areas of HR expertise:
- Effective Communications
- Organization Planning and Effectiveness
- Team capability
- Rewards and Recognition, and others
We need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university.
- We’re looking for a Social / Communications Major student.
- We would like you to have intermediate English level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
If you want to qualify for this role, a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience is suggested. We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: