Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Manager
As HR Manager:
- You will partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth and build your expertise in one of the best HR organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- You will benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
- You will connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
- You love developing big organizations to drive business results.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love being in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
- We offer a managerial full-time position reporting directly to a Human Resources Director and provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience working as Human Resources.
- You have experience with Payroll, Employee and Labor Relations matters is highly appreciated.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Strong leadership and influence skill across all levels.
- Ability to leadchange, problem solving.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives, resulted driven.
- Abilitytomulti-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strongcollaboration and partnership skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
- Eligible to work in Venezuela, Caracas
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: