Begin a meaningful career right here
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, and passionate about technology and digital, has extraordinary analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a digital expert, who will be accountable for the consumer digital journey, bring to bear consumer behaviour analytics, central marketing plans and technology for the channel. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Superior Digital Plans on the highest return on investment mediums
- Integrated Screen Planning, Social Media, Mobile, Branded Entertainment
Win in E-commerce key platform for premium products
- Explore E-commerce universe in morocco and identify the best partner
- Collaborate with E-Commerce SPOC from Sales department to lock JBPs and ensure right investment behind eCommerce
- Activate strong digital plan to drive traffic while linking all digital campaigns to our product pages
Build Internal Capabilities
- Align and lock Digital Trainings with agencies and publishers
Ensure Media Discipline and Stewardship
- Ownership of the Perfect Media Order process
- Performance Verification thru 3 way check: AOR Plan + Supplier certificate + 3rd party control report
- Timely invoice management & payment
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing from reputed business schools
- 1-2 Years of work experience in a Digital or Media agency
- Digital savvy, passionate about innovation and technology
- Sufficient digital media knowledge – needs to know critical metrics, agencies processes and how to analyse good/bad creatives
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 50 years in India. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://pgcareers.com
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: