Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Internship
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with flawless quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, balancing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf. By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more coordinated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, groundbreaking technology. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
Your Role as an Intern in SNO:
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
- Born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Legally eligible to work in Morocco
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at www.pgcareers.com
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: