Begin a meaningful career right here
Talent Associate Manager
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources. As an HR professional you will play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and - most importantly- of our talented people.
To start this journey we would like you to join our Talent team in Morocco, taking the leadership of the Talent Practice across Morocco & Algeria.
In this role you will work with people across different countries & cultures, learn our talent practices and own the hiring & development of talent that will shape the future of our company.
As an Associate Talent Practice Manager:
- You will assess local needs of different internal customers cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, Finance...) to define the best strategy and provide them with the right talent at the right time.
- You will use our Employer Branding strategy and initiatives in your markets to build a robust pipeline and attract the best graduate & expert talent to apply for a long term career at P&G.
- You will source top talent through online & in-person sourcing to deliver the right talent at the right time to serve business needs.
- You will collaborate with both the local HR team and the Regional Recruiting organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
- You will lead Learning & Development in your organization & engage with the organization to understand learning needs.
You will have access to top learning material to deploy within your organization.
Are you willing take the challenge?
Desired skills and Qualifications:
You have at least a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- You have passion in HR with maximum 3 years of working experience. And if you have no experience at all, don't worry we will be there to help you grow.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt your communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, set priorities, and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are able to conduct business in English, French, and Arabic.
- You are a Moroccan citizen.
What does P&G offer you?
We would love you to start in a managerial full-time position reporting to the Talent Leader of the geography and we will provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in over 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, gender, marital status, or any other legally protected class.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: