Begin a meaningful career right here
I-Trade / Transport & Warehouse Planner
Do you want to be challenged since your Day 1?
Beginning with leading our materials all the way to placing our brands in the hands of shoppers, you’ll play your part as a guide integrator for supply across our many operations.
You’ll start within one of our diverse work areas, plan the demand and supply for the market, and then work to build the physical design of our supply networks. It’s a big job to move some of the most-loved brands, but you’ll be responsible for the efforts and innovate along the way. Think you can handle it? Join our team.
The I-Trade Operations Planner is responsible for using global standard work processes and solutions to build cross-border shipments of Finished Product and/or RPM, ensuring service requirements are met at the lowest possible cost.
Key tasks include: route optimization, daily routing guide management, event monitoring and follow-up, daily communication with our interfaces to ensure all shipments have carriers assigned and have valid pickup times, and to ensure carriers are meeting their capacity commitments.
- Have meaningful work, with real and important challenges since the beginning of your career;
- Work with leading Brands that are present in the homes of 5 billion consumers;
- Have development opportunities with structured programs and day to day mentorship and coaching to become one of our next leaders;
- Be part of a company with strong principles and values, that encourage employees to have an innovation attitude.
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Committed to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. We care about people, so we have phenomenal projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
The development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
- Experience in logistics required; knowledge of sea transport would be a plus.
- High degree of initiative. Timely response. Ability to recognise developing problems & suggest solutions to overcome, ability to analyse information and manage queries through resolution. Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills on complex tasks.
- Results focussed acting with a sense of urgency. Acts as an owner of the business and is accountable for their own results. Plans & follows through. Autonomy in setting your own work priorities on a daily basis. Good organizational skills to enable to operate in a stressful situation and to prioritize. Skill to manage multiple and complex documentation methodically.
- Collaborates effective & enthusiastically, both internally and externally (verbal & written). This will also include the ability to work as part of an effective team to ensure overall Transport Operations business priorities are met. Ability to remotely work with people in different countries/ regions. Positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt work plans based on emerging needs of the business/ T.O. team e.g. short notice cover of other hauliers /processes due to sickness/holiday etc.
Advanced written and verbal communication in English is required.
Fluent written and verbal communication in one or more local languages is required.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: