Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager, Government Relations
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate an exciting career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to apply and join our team!
Overview of the job
This role will focus on leading the Site Compliance, External Relation, Government Relations Strategy, and Action Plan for P&G Thailand. You will enable a business strategy to support, build P&G’s external reputation and competitiveness in Thailand.
This role reports to the Bangkok Plant Leader, with a dotted line to the Vice President of P&G Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos, and the regional Government Relations Leader.
What success looks like
- Understand policies and regulations and the ability to provide opinions and solutions.
- Lead and drive an external Government strategic action plan, in close partnership with Leadership and multifunction teams internally, and ability to advocate externally
- Establish the internal and innovative business process to drive the functions into a single and cohesive vision externally.
Responsibilities of the role
- Monitor legislative developments, identify emerging issues to the company, and strategic counsel.
- Lead the influencing policy and legislation realities with the business goals.
- Establish and maintain P&G relationships with the government, embassies, and representation in industry associations and chambers of commerce.
- Plan, design, and deliver corporate reputation objectives like Community Impact and Circular Sustainability Solutions with external partners.
- Drive accountability for The Citizenship program involving GR/ER Relations
- Lead Site Regulatory Compliance, External Inspection, Audits (i.e., Halal Certification, QPHA, CQA, Computer System Validation, Shelf Quality Check)
- Bachelor/Master's degree in any field with an excellent academic background.
- At least 3-5 years in a relevant corporate position with policies or regulatory areas, government agencies, or consultancy services that serve equivalent clients
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Curious individuals can make complex decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- Proficient in English and Thai
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.MFG00006802
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: