Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Analyst
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will play a meaningful role in the core operational planning of the whole supply chain in P&G. You will work on a value stream within a category that engages with different markets or countries. You will be responsible for developing and presenting valid production schedules for finished products and material requirements, working with manufacturing plants and suppliers to deliver consistent service performance to P&G customers. You will also be the key driver in performance metrics to drive supply network improvements in cash, cost, and customer service through digitization.
This role will join the dynamic distribution center team and will be collaborating with the Product Supply team and relevant contacts across different functions you will be supporting.
What success looks like
- Understand the operating strategy, planning parameters, existing tools, and solutions available to perform work following processes efficiently.
- Operates independently to deliver high-quality results consistently.
- Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvement
Responsibilities of the role
- Support the control and governance of the import & export operation through periodic review & audits of transactions.
- Own scorecard tracking, root cause analysis, and savings & service improvement projects.
- Drive continual improvement via standard work processes.
- Work with Logistics Vendors in ensuring the smooth day to day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, or Computer Science with an excellent academic background.
- At least 0 - 3 years of relevant experience is highly recommended
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- High proficiency in PC skills (specifically MS Excel)
- Have strong analytical thinking skills
- Proficient in English and Thai language
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.SNO00003645
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: