Technical Support (Package)
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities are as the following
- Be MPD Package resource for Stream IV and Simple Stream III initiatives.
- Provide FCR reply for Initiative Projects.
- Request and activate Technical Standard (IPMS/IPS/PI/SPS/ASL/SIS/MPMS).
- Input Technical Packaging Requirement based on Operation & other technical constraints to guide artwork creation. Also, check and approve artwork in ePADEX against the requirements.
- Check accuracy and approve shipper print master.
- Design sampling plan of assigned projects, analyze data, and making conclusion, then issue commissioning close-out report.
- Select proper performance test methods, conduct test, analyzing test results, and make conclusions.
- With coaching, solve issue for own pack material.
- Own and sustain functional work process.
- Own one pack material technology and understand in-depth technical.
- Conduct TT&T to Operation.
- Provide timely feedback on any non-compliance to safety, quality, regulatory and company principle.
- New graduated or not over 3 experienced year with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science that related in material design or product development
- Good in English communication
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: