Technical Support (Package)
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities are as the following
- Be MPD Package resource for Stream IV and Simple Stream III initiatives.
- Provide FCR reply for Initiative Projects.
- Request and activate Technical Standard (IPMS/IPS/PI/SPS/ASL/SIS/MPMS).
- Input Technical Packaging Requirement based on Operation & other technical constraints to guide artwork creation. Also, check and approve artwork in ePADEX against the requirements.
- Check accuracy and approve shipper print master.
- Design sampling plan of assigned projects, analyze data, and making conclusion, then issue commissioning close-out report.
- Select proper performance test methods, conduct test, analyzing test results, and make conclusions.
- With coaching, solve issue for own pack material.
- Own and sustain functional work process.
- Own one pack material technology and understand in-depth technical.
- Conduct TT&T to Operation.
- Provide timely feedback on any non-compliance to safety, quality, regulatory and company principle.
- New graduated or not over 3 experienced year with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science that related in material design or product development
- Good in English communication
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: