Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Support - Packaging
Are you passionate about industrial product design? Do you want to join a global powerhouse that is as committed as you are to excellence, transparency, and innovation? If so, we would like to hear from you!
This role will be assigned as a technical resource for technical document work.
This role reports to Site Technical Support Leader & newly graduated or experienced personnel with Industrial Product Design background.
What success looks like
- Effectively input technical packaging requirements based on operation & other technical constraints to guide artwork creation.
- Ensure the alignment of approved artwork against the requirements.
Responsibilities of the role
- Be technical support resource for Stream 4 and Simple Stream III initiatives.
- Provide FCR reply for Initiative Projects.
- Request and activate Technical Standard
- Input Technical Packaging Requirement based on Operation & other technical constraints to guide artwork creation. Also, check and approve artwork against the requirements.
- Check accuracy and approve shipper print master.
- Design sampling plan of assigned projects, analyze data, and making conclusion, then issue commissioning close-out report.
- Select accurate performance test methods, conduct test, analyzing test results, and make conclusions.
- With mentorship, seek issue for own pack material.
- Own one pack material technology and understand in-depth technical.
- Provide timely feedback on any non-compliance to safety, quality, regulatory and company principle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agro-industry (Industrial Product Design), scientific background (simple mathematics, statistics, chemistry/ physics) or related field with GPAX. 2.5 up
- Must have basic scientific and analytical thinking process and troubleshooting skill
- Nice to have logical problem solving, high standard and integrity, interpersonal and communication
- Work well with work with others and under pressure
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: