Begin a meaningful career right here
Technician - Plant Operations
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
This role reports to the Line Leader and will be based in Chachoengsao, Thailand.
What success looks like
- As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
- Ensuring that product quality and safe work conditions are maintained through understanding and following SOP, JSA, and Safe practice.
- Ownership of your work from Day 1
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some exciting ways.
Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for the execution of fairly complex and repetitive operational tasks following defined standards, CBA and SOPs.
- Ensure GMP standard, Safe Practices and SOPs are implemented and followed when working.
- Own at least one of Equipment/Daily Management System, build up technical proficiency, and lead trouble shooting and problem solving in own area.
- Responsible for ensuring the product meets P&G standard, volume, and timeliness objectives.
- Execute team level system to work independently.
- Participate in shift-change team meetings, IWS small group activity, such as AM activity and Loss reduction activity.
- Attend end shift meeting on time, update daily results in scorecard.
- Lead BO&F audit and operate Packing line with safe behavior.
- Build AM/PM capability and develop CIL/Maintenance standard.
- Execute CIL and PM task in your machine and update the CIL tracking sheet/PM plan.
- Build capability to use failure analysis, Why-Why tool and set trouble shooting.
- Develop procedure/DMS/tracking system to get and maintain the result.
- High vocational or bachelor’s degree in Technical, Operation, Production, Electrical power, Electronics or related fields
- Must have safety in mind
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new knowledge and master technical skills.
- Exhibit strong logical problem solving and operational excellence skills
- Able to use E-system to handle individual data, such as E-learning.
- Can work effectively with others and under pressure.
- Able to work at Bangna-Trad highway km.36 and work on shift.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: