Begin a meaningful career right here
Warehouse Safety and Quality Leader
Are you looking for an opportunity to unleash your full potential to touch consumer’s lives with high-quality products? As a Warehouse Safety and Quality Leader, you will play a critical role in ensuring quality and safety programs are in place for Warehouse and Third-party partners.
This role reports to the Site Warehouse Leader to be based in Chachoengsao, Thailand.
What success looks like
- Own at least one of Equipment/Daily Management System. This includes building technical proficiency and capabilities and leading troubleshooting and problem-solving in own area.
- Ensure that the safety and quality are in place for Third Party in Warehouse area which complies with P&G standard.
Responsibilities of the role
- Own Warehouse and Safety Scope of procedure tracking and ensure the version is updated.
- Ensure on-time investigation and action completion for any Quality Incident and Safety
- Lead the audit for the subsystem under Warehouse and Distribution.
- Responsible for handling Safety Key Element Assessment to achieve the target on time.
- Responsible for managing Department Safety & Quality action plan according to gap analysis.
- Responsible for leading and updating department Job Safety Analysis for safe practice.
- Lead Warehouse Safety walk and update monthly scorecard.
- Provide Safety & Quality capability for the department team.
- Lead and develop Safety work process for warehouse and sustain Total Incident Report reduction
- Lead Behaviour of Safety participation and Improvement.
- Ensure safety refreshment training stays current and qualified.
- Be a single contact between plant safety program leader and operation.
- Implement safety management systems in the department to meet requirement and achieve the performance measure.
- Conduct Health Safety & Environmental training for all new hires and transferred employees.
- Ensure all changes follow the Change Management system.
- Responsible to own 90-day Quality & Safety plan
- Bachelor's degree in any field preferably related to Warehouse, Transportation, and Logistics
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant working experience in Warehouse, Transportation, and Logistics
- Demonstrate warehouse safeyy best practices all the time.
- Exhibit strong logical problem solving and data-based problem-solving skills
- Can work effectively with others and under pressure.
- Able to work at Bangna-Trad highway km.36
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: