Sales - Southeast Region Customer Team Specialist - Administrator
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
The Customer Team Specialist is a critical team member and enabler on our Southeast Region Team. You will use your technical and administrative mastery to enable our 10 Southeast Region Account Handlers to grow P&G business and market share at the following customers; Food City, Ingles, MDI, and Lowes. This fast-paced role is a combination of independent and administrative responsibilities. A disciplined, self-starter with acute attention to detail and analytical capabilities is required.
The Southeast Team is a fast-paced environment where you will partner with and learn from talented Directors, Senior Managers, Managers and Multi-Functional Managers to grow our P&G business. This position is located at our Charlotte, NC Customer Business Center (CBC).
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Lead and own critical processes and information to enable our Account Handlers with our Southeast Customers including; Manage forms library of Customer Online templates for New Items, Price Changes, and Product Spec Sheets.
- Manage Product Distribution List (PDL) process to ensure accurate distribution lists for our customers listed above. You will lead the PDL process and partner with a 3rd Party Vendor to ensure they execute the PDL process with excellence.
- Manage Customer Data Sync process monthly for both Southeast & P&G Customer Team systems. Collaborate with customer team on any data changes needed.
- Project leader for the end to end Food Show process (3 times a year). Requires some travel within proximity to the office.
Requirements for the role:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new systems and Southeast Team processes.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Excellent proficiency with Outlook (email, calendar, WebEx, Microsoft Teams).
- MUST be disciplined and able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to deliver work for Account Handlers on-time with 100% accuracy.
- Superior organization skills while managing multiple priorities.
- Strong Communication Skills (both oral and written) to communicate internally and externally with customers with professional positive tone.
- Ability to build diverse and collaborative relationships as daily work involves interacting with and being a partner for the Sales Directors, Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, Multifunctional internal and external customer resources. Must be an impact player on Team Results and Team Culture.
- Must live within commuting distance as relocation assistance is not provided. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: