BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Supply Operation Manager (Chonan-based)
Overview of the job
Did you know that at P&G we consider Innovation as part of our life blood to delight consumers?
Transforming consumer behaviors, making their life easier and better is a powerful driver of our Product Innovation spirit. Leading the team that transforms an innovative idea into a tangible product is a phenomenal responsibility and a great satisfaction.
You will be in Korea Market Organization (MO) Product Supply team, reporting to Physical Distribution leader, Director –Product Supply. You will start your P&G career from Chonan-based for 2~3 years and will move to General Office in Seoul after based on business/personal needs. You will work closely with Operation vendors, and local and overseas counter partners and multifunctional partners like Marketing, Sales.
How success looks like
Keep the high service level of supply with Operational excellence in the site. Manage total delivery cost though productivity improvement working together with operation vendor Keep the operation site in Safe with high quality Make operating system and process in compliant with P&G guideline People and vendor management with the best organization strategy
Responsibilities of the role
As Operation leader, Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G's worldly recognized logistics system and supply chain process. We will help you build your capabilities through on-the-job experience, mentoring and training.
- Build the capability of process development and improvement.
- Daily direction-setting process – issue resolution and service improvement.
- Be the engine for the growth of business and organization.
- Design processes to build best-in-class supply chain management.
- Own physical distribution and customer logistics to the consumer.
- Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects on value creation.
What we offer you
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on operation leader from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- You will be recognized as state-of-the-art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management capability.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work with regional team remotely and collaborate in a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Supply chain, Logistics, Engineering or relevant majors are highly preferred.
- Excellent forward and logical thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Flexibility and agility.
- Able to relocate / travel per business needs. Able to work at Chonan as your first assignment will be operation leader at our DC for at least 2 years. (Note: Relocation Support will be provided by the company)
- English speaking and written communication.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills.
- Korean citizenship or legal eligibility (F4 Visa) to work in Korea.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: