Product Supply Function - PD Operation Manager - North China, China
Lead Distribution Center (DC) operation team and 3PL to ship every good case, deliver operation excellence with solid foundation and compliance.
Lead DC transformation on warehouse and transportation to meet business compelling needs, enable next S-curve on both top line and bottom line.
Collaborated with customer teams to deliver a perfect delivery service to customer with segmented JVC solutions, and peak/event management.
Manage DC total cost to deliver year-on-year saving target.
3-5years experience in supply chain management, experience in physical distribution, customer management is preferred.
- Execution excellence. Result oriented through strong follow up, ownership.
- Project management skill. Candidate can self-manage a project, identify the criteria, track the CPS, escalate issue and deliver the result.
- Leaning capability. Candidate need have strong passion to learn, re-apply, know how to get require resource and information, build into the daily work.
- People management. Candidate need to know how to manage a team to bring their best, lead them to deliver the required business result.
- Team work. Candidate need to know how to work with other experienced team member and adopt other opinion and learn from others.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: