Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is seeking to fill an experienced administrative assistant role in Global BioScience that supports one Senior Director, and multiple Research Fellows. In this role, you will help coordinate the leadership connects of multiple leadership teams and department meetings in the organization.
- Provide top-level administrative support to the Global BioScience NA Senior Director and organization, including, but not limited to, managing day-to-day calendar coordination across time zones and regions, travel arrangements and reservations (including securing passports/visas as needed), sophisticated meeting schedules, expense reports and budget tracking.
- Arrangement of new hire and non-employee arrival and departure system requirements, management of ProCard expenses, coordination of room reservations and catering orders.
- Responsibility for PO creation, initiating and processing Consulting & Service Agreements, and invoice management.
Since this role involves both administrative and project work, it requires an individual with excellent technical mastery, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills. The individual needs to collaborate well with others, manage multiple tasks, set priorities while meeting business needs, be highly accurate with high attention to detail and can anticipate and resolve issues that arise.
- Leverage Mastery - Demonstrate mastery skills covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, WebEx, OneNote, Teams, Sharepoint, Coupa & Concur. Must be highly proficient in managing Outlook calendars by balancing meeting requests while allowing manager scheduled time to focus on priorities, international and domestic travel planning, expense reporting, ownership of set-up process for new hires. Must possess strong prioritization skills.
- Agility & Risk Taking - Candidate must demonstrate skills of flexibility and agility to flow to the work and manage multiple requests and changing priorities that occur frequently and demonstrate versatility, diligence and ability to take and escalate risks as needed to meet objectives efficiently and on time.
- Operate with Discipline - Candidate will be required to track department budget actuals, identify outages to manager and develop skills and expertise in Purchase 2 Payment. Must be able to work with external vendors on procurement needs.
- Initiative & Accountability and Embracing Change: Candidate will be required to anticipate needs, issues and outages in advance demonstrating a proactive approach to meet priority demands by acting quickly and appropriately. Be self-directed and motivated to drive necessary interactions, taking initiative and owning follow-through is critical. Proactively alert management to urgent issues and decisions, providing the necessary follow up and actions required. Must be focused, highly-dedicated and self-motivated to handle many tasks proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Build Diverse Collaboration - Candidate must be capable of representing organization by interacting effectively across global sites, functions, levels, outside organizations and vendors on a daily basis to deliver results quickly and accurately.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: