We are looking for a talented, collaborative, and self-motivated individual to be responsible for all raw material procurement for our research and development organization. This individual will work with multiple, global material suppliers, purchasing, and technical partners. You will ensure all commercial and developmental materials are sourced, received and approved for use. You will work with large and small project teams to ensure initiatives have sufficient materials and will be able to deliver exceptional results. Deliver the best value through balancing schedule and cost with project needs. Utilize best practices for procuring materials, and when necessary create new standards for best practices.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
Meaningful work on day 1
Creating purchase orders, confirming materials receipts and approving materials for use
Working with multinational suppliers to obtain quotes and pricing for new material orders
Work with project teams to determine future material demand
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Influence work processes to deliver business needs
- Simplify the work process eliminate the low value work
- Opportunity to create and manage your career
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We have no doubt these skills will help you on the job:
- Strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer applications
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Strong understanding of budget management and purchase to payment processes
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and be effective in building strong relationships
- Interact with multi-functional project teams
- Handle confidential information
- High Level of trust and integrity
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, however, a two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience is helpful.
We believe you would be an excellent fit here, if you have:
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely express the important meaning and needs to internal and external business partners. Demonstrated active listening skill.
- System skills: Must be able to follow current work and purchasing systems/procedures. Be curious about how to improve the developed work processes.
- Look for and reduce or eliminate low and non value added work.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to enable seamless communication. This role relies on the individual’s ability to develop and maintain relationships with our suppliers.
- Strong follow-through – Starting with strong and consistent documentation. Ability to deliver on your commitments or the transparency to renegotiate the outcome.
- Strong computer skills including regular use of O365, Teams, and Webex. Experience with SAP and online digital purchasing systems a plus. Demonstrated willingness to seek out and learn new digital systems to become more effective over time.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: