Begin a meaningful career right here
Air Care R&D Process Development
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? In this role you will use your Chemical Engineering skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems! If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our R&D organization.
Febreze (known as Ambipur in other global regions) is a $1b brand seeking a candidate for a challenging role to support the Global Fabric Refresher Process Design efforts. Fabric Refresher, the product that started the Febreze brand, is a sprayed product that eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. The job will allow the candidate to leverage their skills and experiences to define technical problems, apply a breadth of science (ie. chemistry, modeling), and leverage technology to inform their scale up hypotheses. The work includes upstream process development for new products, current manufacturing process improvement, and daily crisis management. The candidate will primarily be responsible for the North America business, but will need to collaborate closely with their global counterparts as we launch and apply new product designs elsewhere in the globe. This is an exciting time to come to Febreze as we are growing and always creating new innovations for our consumers!
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering or like training: This role is for the scale up of a liquid formula into a manufacturing setting. The individual must have chemistry and engineering training and/or experience in Process Design and Control.
- Technical Mastery/Attention to Critical Detail: Candidate will need to develop learning plans and design of experiments in order to generate accurate/reproducible data and make critical observations. This will require hands-on, in-the-lab experimentation in order to inform analyses, reporting of results and, ultimately, increase our technical understanding. The individual will also be responsible for inputting into the initiative documents and delivering specifications with excellence to the plant.
- Collaboration: The candidate must be able to collaborate externally with our contract manufacturers as well as internally with our plants and the global multifunctional teams. While the individual has regional responsibility, they will need to collaborate with their counterparts elsewhere in the globe.
- High Capacity/Ownership: Global Air Care is a fast moving, lean, entrepreneurial innovation business with global reach. The individual needs to show that they can act with a sense of urgency as initiatives are always tight on timing and our plants need to resolve issues quickly. As this is a global role, there may also be a need to support other region's activities for finite periods of time.
- Passion for Digital Innovation: The individual must have the ability to manage large sets of data and the personal organization skills to proactively get the information to the right people at the right time. We have been on a journey to set strong foundations in place and will be moving into the activation phase to unlocking the possibilities (i.e. fully automated, paperless work) of structured data. The individual should have experience and/or exposure to Python, SQL, VBA, Power BI and other digital or data science capabilities.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: