Begin a meaningful career right here
Aircraft Technician- Human Resources Flight Operations
Are you passionate about troubleshooting issues and face a challenge head-on? Are you an agile problem solver? P&G 's Global Flight Operations team is looking for someone who desires to continue learning and continuously improve their technical skills to join our team. Our aircraft technicians execute with excellence a wide array of technical, administrative and support duties as needed to effectively help the total team deliver our mission of safety and world class flight operations. We are looking for you to have excellent analytical skills, to be capable of handling multiple priorities and projects, have good oral and written communication skills and be able to set priorities and work independently. You will continually balance a demanding work load including self-managed task/projects along with management support needs.
What does the work look like?
We are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the company aircraft, hangar, shops, tools, specialty equipment, etc. You will perform and document inspections, aircraft repair and routine maintenance (all systems, including avionics). You are expected to operate independently in the execution of all work in accordance with FAA and company policy; this includes rigorous inspections and 100% compliance to all documentation requirements. We work a varied schedule based on when the planes are available. This may include nights and weekends. Other duties include:
- Respond to reported defects, troubleshooting, pre and post flight inspections
- Aircraft towing, fueling, de-fueling, aircraft cleaning (exterior and interior)
- All aspects of aircraft dispatching and returns.
- Lead or participate in other special projects as assigned to enhance their individual capability and improve the overall operation of the department.
- May be required to perform Cabin Safety Attendant and Flight Technician duties on international and domestic flights on occasion.
- May be assigned as a Lead Technician for an aircraft with responsibility for scheduling, performing and managing the maintenance program for assigned aircraft.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education. A BA, or BS degree is preferred.
- Have a FAA Certified Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license.
- Have at least 3-5 years of Turbine Powered aircraft maintenance experience or practical, hands on experience with Gulfstream Challenger or equivalent category business jets.
- Have experience with Federal Aviation Regulations, scheduled/ unscheduled aircraft maintenance, aircraft inspection/troubleshooting, repair of company-operated aircraft and inspections.
- Have a valid driver's license and are able to obtain and maintain a valid US Passport
- Have the capability to read, understand, and follow technical publications related to our aircraft, electrical schematics, or mechanical drawings
- Are capable to effectively use a PC and iPad including skill in Word, Outlook, Excel, and web applications and to learn new software, including flight scheduling applications
- Demonstrate hands on skills and capability with aviation tools
- Are capable of writing effective memos / correspondence
- Respect a highly disciplined environment, attention to detail and standards
Although these are not a requirement, we would love someone with any of these skills also:
- Gulfstream G650; Challenger 350 experience
- Avionics experience troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Aero IT certification
- NCCAT Aircraft Electronics Technician (AET) certification
- Inspectors Authorization (IA)
These things are important to note:
Relocation expenses will be provided for you if you currently live outside the Cincinnati, OH tri-state area.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: