Push the next generation of products forward
Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004348
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Data Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Graduate Scientist Product Development Manager(m/f) Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher - R&D Casablanca, Morocco