Begin a meaningful career right here
Artwork Specialist are vital to the success of our business at P&G! As the NA Hair Care Artwork Specialist, you will embark on a groundbreaking journey to reinvent the Design to Print Work Process, to drive improvements in delivering consumer irresistible FMOT at shelf, reliability, quality of execution, and benchmark in cost.
The Artwork Specialist position integrates the role of an Artwork Planner and the Category Artwork Copy Expert (C-ACE). In addition, they manage the collection, creation in RTA, and approval of the marketing copy included on pack. Furthermore, this position is expected to ensure the collection of all other elements that are required to be on pack, along with externally regulated symbols.
The Artwork Specialist incorporates a plan that allows timely delivery of Artworks in agreement with Initiative Leader and Baseplan. The role will start with ACE training and then it will incorporate the AWP function so the outcome will be a qualified Artwork specialist. Additional tools are being launched corporately that Hair wants to embrace quickly – this will require broadening understanding of other parts of design to print: design files, printers, automation tools.
- Work with BU Project Leaders / Planners to develop short-term rough-cut capacity plan (RCCP).
- Create schedules with Project Owners to synchronize artwork timeline with E2E initiative and highlight and raise issues appropriately to enable informed decision-making and effective resolution.
- Establish relationships to update and capture the most current and accurate requirements with the Category Multi-function Team, including Initiative Leaders, MPD, R&D, GPS, Design and Brand Category representatives.
- Provides leadership to ensure artwork activities are synchronized and integrated with key initiative milestones.
- Apply the appropriate Change Management SOP for changes within the artwork process. Communicates to Project owner implications of requested changes.
- Manage artwork projects through to completion, including Project changes.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous artwork execution experience, a plus
- Experience with project management
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: