Associate IT manager, HR Analytics and Talent Operations
Do you have experience as a solution or application manager? Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel with eagerness to learn new software? We are looking for people with good technical skills and high attention to detail to play a key role in delivering the defined HR reporting strategy through the right IT solutions/capability.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day governance of service operations, including current delivery and future roadmap of required system/solution capabilities.
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a high-reaching advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help win with consumers. You are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver groundbreaking business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to build an innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our ground breaking shared services organization. Your real passion for the industry will be further nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. Your career in IT builds change in leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
As the HR Analytics and Talent Operations Solution manager, you will be the liaison between HR and IT operations teams (on-shore and offshore resources) to ensure relevance and stability of our applications/solutions. On a day-to-day basis, as solution manager you can expect to:
- Identify and lead execution of business transformation opportunities by understanding customer needs.
- Influence and directly collaborate with our strategic IT partner(s) to guide and direct their work in service to the HR business priorities. Additionally, serve as single point-of-contact and critical issue owner for projects, support and application issues.
- Develop standard project documentation, work across organizations to develop estimates, segregate a project into phases/steps/tasks, and lead the execution for sub-projects within higher level programs.
- Lead system or project requirements definition plus conduct a gap analysis between expectations and solution capabilities.
- Lead functional test planning and execution against defined requirements then sign-off on system releases to validate design before cutover to production.
- Facilitate risk and compliance activities related to HR reporting and analytics solutions.
ARE YOU THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
You should have experience in data administration or systems testing in a professional setting or have high aptitude for learning new software and change management work processes. You are well-adapted in your execution and comfortable performing tasks. You’re a go-getter with phenomenal communication skills. We’ll help you get up to speed with extensive training on the data management systems and tools while onboarding you to the dynamic work environment of the team. As part of your startup, you’ll learn about how your work plays a meaningful role in enabling HR teams and company executives to make strategic staffing and interpersonal culture related decisions to build and sustain our premier workforce.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (Pivot Tables, VLookup, Sorting/Filtering)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly disciplined task execution
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong service management, written and oral communication, Strong client management, business transformation, and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP BW HR system data, talent management, and associated systems and processes.
- BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Computer/Systems Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics (or like degrees).
- Work experience or relevant college coursework
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: