BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Associate Researcher - Test Stand Practitioner
Do you want to work in a place that creates products to empower & enrich women all over the world ? Do you love to get hands-on with mechanical and/or electrical equipment ? Are you scientifically curious and passionate about solving technical problems?
P&G Feminine Care R&D team (Brands: Always/Tampax/Whisper) is looking for an energized contributor in our Process & Engineering Development Organization.
In this entry level R&D role, the ideal candidate will provide technical operations and process development support for Feminine Care business at P&G’s pilot plant facility that is located in Cincinnati, OH, USA. Core responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on operation of small & large scale manufacturing equipment that includes setup, upkeep and upgrades.
- Planning and execution of technical testing in collaboration with multifunctional research team.
- Resolving Product-Material interactions using scalable process and equipment technologies.
- Recent graduates with Associate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering Technology or related field. Students expected to graduate with such degrees in the next 6 months will also be considered. High School diploma with suitable experience level will be considered.
- Strong passion and ability to learn & utilize digital tools towards work productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being self-directed, adaptive and bringing attention to detail in a dynamic business environment are critical to success in this role
- Prior experience in manufacturing operations and/or process development is a plus but not required
WHAT WE OFFER
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: